H13/ 9004/ 9007/ H15/ H4
9005/ 9006/ 9012/ 5202/ 880/ 881
H7/ H10/ H11/ H16/ D1/ D2/ D3/ D4/ P13/ PSX24
|Application Temp.||-40℃~+85℃||Usage||Headlight Decoder|
Characteristic of Upgraded Intelligent Canbus C6P LED Decoder H13
1. Suitable for retrofitting LED headlights with canbus function failure.
2. It has the signal feedback of the electrical characteristics of the analog halogen lamp.
3. The original bulb resistance and pulse signal can be inspected by on-board computer, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, JEEP, etc.
4. Enhance the power filtering ability, and the output is more stable.
5. Input unlimited automatic conversion.
6. The power watt is 6W, which has the advantage of less heat generation than the gold aluminum shell resistors on the market. The surface temperature of the shell is within 85 °.
7. The maximum output is 45W, and it can be connected with LED headlights in the range of 5-50W power.
8. The total length of the cable is 300mm, and it is better to have a silicone anti-water grommet to solve the problems of installation, waterproof and dust-proof. (Remarks: Except H13/9004 / 9007 without silicone waterproof grommet, the rest are provided with)
How to use?
1. Check the original bulb type, then choose the right adapter.
2. Connect the female socket to LED Headlight, and connect the other terminal to car socket. Pay attention to positive and nagative wiring
What exactly evolved of our updated C6P to compare with C6 LED Decoder?
1. Size. Smaller size than C6 and other kinds of decoder in the market, makes it better adaptation for installation, what is more? Freight cost save!
2. Wire. Using softer material and longer length wire, endue it more easy for bending and enough length when installation.
3. Waterproof dust ruber cap. More personalise for water-proof and dust-proof
Notice: CN360 C6P LED Decoder generate heat up to 70℃. If your headlamp has dust cap, it is recommended to wire the control box outside the dust cap to avoid prekature failure caused by excessive heat inside the headlamp. Please make sure to attached the C6P LED Decoder to a metal or plastic surface. You can use the double-sided sticker, straps provided. Or utilize any existing holes and fasteners inside the engine bay.